Mar 18, 2015

A new kind of digital infrastructure

Being extremely passionate about Mesh networking, I was lucky enough to be given the chance to work on a historic project. This project brought me to San Francisco, and gave me the opportunity to work with the most talented Electrical, Mechanical, and Software Engineers. My role was to design the industrial and graphic design of the device, and  oversee the manufacturing and assembly of the plastic case.
The 1000 prototype units use Bluetooth to store an forward messages, creating a messaging infrastructure without internet. I made sure these are fully waterproof to military standards. This is only the beginning of a future of mesh!
DESIGN EVOLUTION:
Packaging:

Finally got my hands on my very own 3D printer! And the image I'm most proud of:
Can't wait to see what's next!




No comments:

Post a Comment